Serving size: approximately 2 bowlfuls
- Cold water
- 7 apples, peeled and sliced
- Freeze-dried pineapple chunks
- Freeze-dried lingonberries
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp of ground cardamom
- 2 tsp of cocoa and yacon sweet nibs (according to availibility and your taste)
- ½ tsp of baobab powder (according to availibility and your taste)
In a pot, start to heat up the water (approximately 2 cm water).
When the water is almost boiling, add sliced apples.
Stir. You might need to add more water.
After a couple of minutes add pineapple chunks and lingonberries.
After approximately 3 minutes add the spices.
Serve with cocoa and yacon sweet nibs and baobab powder (according to your taste).